How do I add or make a swipe up links on Instagram Android easily?
The development of the current Instagram very rapidly compared to prior to its acquisition by Facebook. Lots of features offered, one of which you can see when you see stories on Instagram people sometimes See More writing/Swipe Up toward the top right?
These features are commonly used as one of the tricks of the marketing or promotional media. Moreover, you are running a business both online campaign through social media. With these features you can get website traffic from Instagram to web.
Keep in mind, who can make a swipe up link is a user who is already verified. The requirement of the business account users by the number of follower at least 10 thousand. If your account is still personal, too bad you can not use this. Instagram adds this feature began in may 2017.
The following way or steps to make swipe up links on Instagram Android:
- Open the app Instagram, then click icon in the top left hand corner profile like you make the story in General.
- Take a photo or video media that is in the gallery.
- After that click the chain icon or url to add the link, as shown below.
- Then, place a link or a url link that you want. For example https://androidxyz.com
- You can also add a caption or interesting words so that people want to click the link.
- The latter, please publish the story so that others can see it.
- Okay, that’s the way to add or create a swipe up links on Instagram Stories, very easy is not it? However, such that I have described earlier, not all users can use the feature. Thank you and good luck.
How to make a swipe up on instagram iphone
How to add a link on instagram story on android
How to make a swipe up on instagram android
How to swipe up on instagram on android
How to swipe up instagram android
How to swipe up on instagram in iphone
How to make a swipe up on instagram story android
How to swipe up on android instastory